こんにちは、この度TEDxUTsukubaは約１年ぶりにイベントを開催いたします。 今回のテーマは“The World is a Playground”（世界は遊び場だ）です。 子供のころ持っていた世界への探究心、ワクワク、好奇心などを少しでも取り戻せるような時間にできれば、と考えております。興味があれば是非『遊びに』きてください。
- Promoting regular teleworking.
- Avoiding close contact when meeting in person. Ensuring adequate ventilation and air conditioning.
- Encouraging all the members to measure their temperature every day. If they don't feel well, they are advised to stay at home and refrain from involving any activities.
- Wearing face coverings and using hand sanitizers. Equipments are wiped well before use.
- Contacting with our speakers, performers and partners with all these in mind.
- Transforming our on-site events to virtual hostings.
- Ensuring ventilation and physical distancing while recording an streaming.
- Adjusting schedule to avoid gathering in one place.
- Using partitions in the circumstances where we take off face coverings.
We continue to prioritize preventing the spread of virus and ensuring the safety of all those involved, and implement additional measures based on the directions of the government and local authorities. Please also check the infection control measures of the University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture and Tsukuba City.University of Tsukuba City of Tsukuba Ibaraki Prefecture